Friday, December 14, 2007

Nerdcore, bitches!

I'm gonna be a Nerdcore rappper (The extra 'p' is for pimpin'). The great thing about making a statement like, 'I'm gonna be a Nerdcore rappper', is that it's such a freaking dorky thing to say, and therefore plays right into the whole idea. I just love that.

Anyway, self-amusement aside, I've been getting into MC Frontalot and a couple of other Nerdcore dudes. Frontalot kills me. He's got a song and video out called 'It is pitch black', which can be found on Youtube. The chorus starts with 'You are likely to be eaten by a grue', and if you don't get that reference, the song is gonna confuse the hell out of you. Nevertheless, I urge you, all three people who might read this missive, to do a little listening, as the guy actually has skill even if you don't follow the subject matter. I got no idea what the hell Busta Rhymes is talking about, but he sounds great. Same with Frontalot. MC Chris and MC Hawking have some good stuff, too.

So me and my buddy Blake are gonna pursue this, in addition to the amazingly original and funny comedy we're gonna do as Bad Puppets. Look out for dweeb rhymes from Oculus And Dactylos (I'm Dactylos, just so you know). We're gonna be kicking out fat beats behind songs about Nicola Tesla, Charles Fort, and the Emperor Norton.

Y'all better reconize!

No comments: