Thursday, April 02, 2009

And I giggled myself to sleep

I woke up around 4am this morning, and couldn't seem to get back to sleep. So I got up and messed around online and sampled the wide array of infomercials being broadcast at that time of day. Being that it was unusually early for me to be awake, and the soothing sound of a hard rain out in the night, I found myself in a rather introspective mood.

So it was nice that another friend of mine was also up, and we chatted over IM for a while. As the conversation began to wind down, I figured I'd pick her mind for her thoughts on some of the questions I'd been pondering earlier.

So I told her I wanted to ask a question, and I didn't need an answer right then, but I did want her to think about it.

Instantly, she sent back the message, 'I don't want to get married'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....