Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cool Girl

I met a girl once, in Japan. She was amazing.

I've always liked Asian women. The best relationship I've ever had was with a lovely Chinese girl. But this new girl, she looked to blow that one out of the water.

We met right after I arrived in country, and spent every minute together that we could. She spoke English very well, and taught me a lot of Japanese. She seemed to think I was perfect, and I was quite sure she was.

So we spent days together, mixing visits with tourist attractions and local places she showed me. We laughed a lot, and held hands, and smiled at each other constantly.

It was perfect. Up until the moment the lights came on, and they started rousting everyone out of bed.

It was the start of another day of Basic Training. I wasn't in Japan. I was on Sand Hill, in Fort Benning, Georgia.

Ain't that a bitch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, man...fffft...she's still there, man. Real, true love is worth anything to find and keep!! Fffft...So what are you doing with your eyes still open? GO BACK AND GET HER, MAN!!!